Monday 15 December 2014

A Tasty Kitkat

Did a story once fantasizing a Sahara versus Kitkat match where Kitkat got a good thump in but it didn't bother Sahara much. I allowed Sahara to win by knockout. Sorry Kitkat!














Having mentioned Kitkat (lft), she only appeared twice for BFuk, I hope you don't mind if I give her some praise.
 





















She appeared with Lacey on her return in Simone's time at BFuk.

Kitkat appeared to be punched  (maybe half intentionally ) by her opponent on the face and was knocked to the floor.







Kitkat went wild ( love it ) and forced her dishy opponent to submit in short order. Swoon. I was hooked on Kitkat.





I expected Lacey to fight Sahara when they all got together later but Kitkat (left ) was sent in to fight her.

I loved the fight.


Unlike her sexy attire in her explosive first fight, as you can see, Kitkat wore too much, with Sahara sexily under-clothed.

Kitkat is sexy too ( I can't find all women sexy you might ask but I always find something about them that is - let's say very appealing in the exciting fighting sense ).



It was a gritty fight and Sahara was all over Kitkat who battled it out bravely and produced my first of something in BFUK catfighting, a beautiful leg sweep that successfully took Sahara down.

Of course Sahara outlasted the bravery of Kitkat in the end.
 
Kitkat looked extremely dishevelled at the finish but I believe I saw a thoughtful little tactician whose strategy, though unable to get the better of sweet Sahara, could well have become a BFuk darling. A dainty fighter, just too dainty for the Sahara legend.

Too bad she did not return.



Having said that maybe her outfit returned to BFuk with Lacey inside it, to fight Faith. Lacey and Kitkat are friends and a similar size and soooo cute ( what a pairing ). What a marvellous outfit for a tag team!

No comments: